Did you know that on average, Americans drink a little more than four glasses a day!! By not hydrating yourself adequately you can affect your workout, your weight — even your brainpower. Here are just a few quick tips to help you hydrate!
1. Make drinking water a daily habit
2. Feeling thirsty or experiencing dry mouth, flushed skin, fatigue, or head-ache can all be signs of dehydration. Hydrate the body with some water before reaching for panadol
3. Plain water too boring, try adding fresh lemon or lime juice or a handful of berries.
4. To increase your fluid intake, enjoy a few pieces of fruit a day, as well as some
homemade vegetable soup. For example 1 cup cooked sliced zucchini contains 6 oz of water!!
5. If you find you get to the end of day without finishing your water bottle set a timer as a reminder to drink a glass of water every hour or so!